Precautions when using acupuncture needles and fire needles
There are many types of acupuncture needles, fire needle is one of them, and when it is used, the main things that need to be paid attention to are the following:
1. Be cautious when applying fire acupuncture on the face. "Acupuncture Dacheng·Fire Needle" says: "Fire needles are available everywhere in the human body, but avoid them on the face." Because fire needles may leave small scars, it is in addition to treating small areas of vitiligo, moles and flat warts on the face. , Generally do not use fire needle on the face.
2. Fire needles should not be used for blood vessels and main nerve distribution sites.
3. After acupuncture, if the local redness or redness does not disappear completely, bathing should be avoided to prevent infection.
4. Fire needles should not be used for fever.
5. Partial itching after acupuncture, can not be scratched with hands to prevent infection.
6. Needle hole treatment: If acupuncture is 1-3 minutes deep, no special treatment is required. If acupuncture is 4-5 minutes deep, apply sterile gauze after acupuncture and fix it with tape for 1-2 days to prevent infection.